Syphilis Antibody test
Syphilis is a curable sexually transmitted disease caused by the Treponema pallidum spirochete The route of transmission of syphilis is almost always by sexual contact. However, there are examples of congenital syphilis via transmission from mother to child in utero.
SD BIOLINE Syphilis 3.0 test is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies of all isotypes (IgG, IgM, IgA) against Treponema pallidum (TP) in human serum, plasma or whole blood. • Qualitative immunochromatographic assay • The optimal choice for mass screening program • No need preprocessing and equipment • Shelf life and storage temperature: 24 months from the date of manufacturing at 2-30 °C • Performance: Sensitivity-99.3 %, Specificity-99.5 % (vs TPHA)
- Test device / Multi-device / Strip
- Assay diluent
- Option: Lancet, alcohol swab, capillary pipette
Simultaneous Detection of HIV-1/2 and Syphilis Antibodies Test
HIV and Syphilis are the major public health problems affecting women and their newborn infants in the world. Over a million women and families are having to face the trauma of repeated pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or child born infected with and suffering from HIV and Syphilis
SD BIOLINE HIV/Syphilis Duo test is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies to all isotypes (IgG, IgM, and IgA) specific to HIV-1/2 and/or Treponema pallidum (TP) simultaneously in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Optimal screening test for HIV and syphilis during antenatal care
- Shelf life and storage temperature: 24 months from the date of manufacturing at 1-30 °C
- Performance: - HIV: Sensitivity-100 % / Specificity-100 % - Syphilis: Sensitivity-100 % / Specificity-99.1 %
- Test device
- Assay diluent
- Option : Lancet, alcohol swab, capillary pipette