HIV-1/2 Antibody Test
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is the virus that causes AIDS. This virus may be passed from one person to another when infected blood, semen or vaginal secretions come in contact with an uninfected person's broken skin or mucous membrane. In addition, infected pregnant women can pass HIV to their baby during pregnancy or delivery as well as through breastfeeding.
SD BIOLINE HIV-1/2 3.0 test is a immunochromatographic test for the differential and qualitative detection of all isotypes (IgG, IgM, IgA) antibodies specific to HIV-1 including subtype O and HIV-2 simultaneously, in human serum, plasma or whole blood. • The 3rd Generation Method • Differentiated test result between HIV type I and II by clear band formation (3-lines) • Shelf life and storage temperature: 24 months from the date of manufacturing at 1-30°C • Performance: Sensitivity-100 %, Specificity-99.8 %
- Test device / Multi-device / Strip
- Assay diluent
- Option : Lancet, alcohol swab and capillary pipette (for whole blood)
Simultaneous Detection of HIV-1/2 and Syphilis Antibodies Test
HIV and Syphilis are the major public health problems affecting women and their newborn infants in the world. Over a million women and families are having to face the trauma of repeated pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or child born infected with and suffering from HIV and Syphilis
SD BIOLINE HIV/Syphilis Duo test is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies to all isotypes (IgG, IgM, and IgA) specific to HIV-1/2 and/or Treponema pallidum (TP) simultaneously in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Optimal screening test for HIV and syphilis during antenatal care
- Shelf life and storage temperature: 24 months from the date of manufacturing at 1-30 °C
- Performance: - HIV: Sensitivity-100 % / Specificity-100 % - Syphilis: Sensitivity-100 % / Specificity-99.1 %
- Test device
- Assay diluent
- Option : Lancet, alcohol swab, capillary pipette